Job Title: Senior Software Tester – M&S
Location: Huntsville, AL
Job Date: 06-20-2016
Responsible for testing the Objective Simulation Framework (OSF) software in a LINUX environment using Agile methodology.
- Requires experience with developing Test Plans, Test Procedures, and Test Reports.
- Ability to complete tasks on time and in compliance with AS9100 and CMMI level processes/procedures.
- Candidate should be a fast learner who can quickly ascertain the expected software functionality and utilize this knowledge to develop a comprehensive testing approach.
- Requires excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills with an ability to independently analyze configurations and system behaviors via output data and/or review of applicable software source code.
- Candidate should also possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced testing environment, while working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Requires strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with software development (JAVA, C, C++) and familiarity with the application standardized message sets used in the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) community is desirable, but not required.
Upload your resume here!