Job Title: Systems Engineer – Sensors
Location: Huntsville, AL
Job Date: 07-13-2016
The candidate will work in the Sensors Product Office as a Systems Engineer supporting the development and support of missile warning programs from requirement development, design, integration, qualification, testing and field support. The candidate can be expected to work on either the currently fielded CMWS system or the new development program the Advanced Threat Detection System (ATDS).
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Experience working in Department of Defense Acquisition and/or in the Defense Industry
- Knowledge of the Department of Defense (DoD) Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics Life Cycle Management System
- Experience with requirement development, management, and verification
- Knowledge of systems engineering concepts and processes
- Experience with hardware and software development, maturation, and testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills, including report writing
- Self-motivated and customer-oriented
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with Aviation and Rotary Wing aircraft
- Experience with the application of systems on Aviation platforms
- Experience with Aircraft Survivability Equipment
- Experience with DOORS database
- Experience with IR sensor technology
- Experience with PEO IEW&S
- Experience with PMO ASE
- Experience with DoD aviation and avionics systems
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: DoD SECRET clearance is required (with the potential to upgrade to TOP SECRET).
Upload your resume here!