Job Title: Systems/Electrical Engineer
Location: Redstone Arsenal Huntsville, Alabama
Job Date: 09-15-2016
|WaveLink has an immediate opening for an Electrical Engineer to support the development of alternative hardware design concepts for a tactical system, with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is required, requiring a minimum of 16 years of experience
- Strong Systems Engineering background requirements development/analysis, conduct of Analysis of Alternatives, and lifecycle
- Hardware design experience in design/development of PCB design, electrical schematics, FPGA/processor technologies.
- Must be experienced in mission kit integration into military aircraft, airworthiness qualification, and safety requirements
- Experience with fire control, survivability systems, and human factors for cockpit control/display panels is required.
- Must be self-motivated, quick to learn, able to work well with others in a lab environment, able to work and meet deadlines with management guidance, and communicate both orally and in written form.
- Ability to obtain and maintain clearance.
Upload your resume here!